(Note: although Dr. Elhai conducts diagnostic evaluations, he is not accepting patients for treatment).
Hello. Thanks for trying to reach out to me. I receive a lot of email, and the form below will help me get back to you efficiently.
FAQ: I get these questions a lot. Is yours among them?
- Q: How can I obtain a research reprint of yours? A: Click here.
- Q: How can I obtain an "in press", research pre-print of yours? A: Use the form below.
- Q: I am interested in applying to graduate school to work you. What information should I know? A: Click here.
- Q: I'm a student in one of your courses. Where do I find course information/the syllabus? A: Click here.
- Q: I'm a student in or near Toledo. How can I become involved in your research? A: Click here.
- Q: How do I obtain a psychological scale mentioned in one of your research papers? A: If I developed the scale myself, use the form below to request a copy of the scale. I am unable to provide copies of psychological scales developed by other researchers.
- Keep it short and to the point. 5 sentences or less (in the spirit of five.sentenc.es).
- State clearly what you want and make it easy to answer.
- Make your subject as specific as possible.
- Add the code [NRN] to the subject if no reply is needed.
- Optional: Add a link to your website or blog.
- Optional: Write a short bio about yourself in 160 characters or less.
- More generally, please follow the Email Charter.
Jon D. Elhai (pronounced "EL-high")
Dept. of Psychology / University of Toledo
2801 W. Bancroft St. (Mail Stop #948)
Toledo, Ohio 43606, USA
419.530.2829 (tel), 419.530.8479 (fax)