Dr. Elhai directs the University of Toledo's Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) Research Lab. He is also affiliated with the Anxiety and Stress Lab.
- Complete list of Dr. Elhai's publications (with download links).
- Learn about where former students completed their internships.
PTSD Lab News
- Michelle Roley was selected as a predoctoral intern at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences.
- Meredith Claycomb had a first-author paper accepted in PLOS ONE.
- Ateka Contractor was appointed as Senior Editor to Europe's Journal of Psychology.
- Tory Durham defended her master's thesis in August, 2014.
- Ruby Charak, Ateka Contractor, Tory Durham, Meredith Claycomb, and Brianna Byllesby presented papers at this past November's International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies conference in Miami.
- Tracey Biehn started her postdoctoral fellowship at the Salem (Virginia) VA Medical Center, September 2014.
- Ateka Contractor began her predoctoral internship at Brown University Medical School in August 2014.
- Ruby Charak has first authored a paper with Psychological Injury and the Law on PTSD and affect.