Dr. Elhai directs the University of Toledo's Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) Research Lab.
- Complete list of Dr. Elhai's publications (with download links).
- Learn about where former students completed their internships.
PTSD Lab News
- Ruby Charak, Ateka Contractor, Tory Durham, Meredith Claycomb, and Brianna Byllesby each had papers accepted for presentation at this November's International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies conference in Miami.
- Tracey Biehn accepted a postdoctoral fellowship at the Salem (Virginia) VA Medical Center, starting August 2014.
- Ateka Contractor presents a poster at the upcoming UT-BGSU symposium on April 17, 2014.
- Ateka Contractor has been selected for a predoctoral internship at Brown University Medical School starting August 2014.
- Ateka Contractor and Tory Durham published a paper in 2014 in Psychiatry Research on DSM-5 PTSD.
- Ruby Charak has a first authored paper in press with Psychological Injury and the Law on PTSD and affect.