Dr. Elhai directs the University of Toledo's Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) Research Lab.
- Complete list of Dr. Elhai's publications (with download links).
- Learn about where former students completed their internships.
PTSD Lab News
- Tory Durham defended her master's thesis in August, 2014.
- Ruby Charak, Ateka Contractor, Tory Durham, Meredith Claycomb, and Brianna Byllesby will present papers at this November's International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies conference in Miami.
- Tracey Biehn started her postdoctoral fellowship at the Salem (Virginia) VA Medical Center, September 2014.
- Ateka Contractor presented a poster at the UT-BGSU symposium on April 17, 2014.
- Ateka Contractor began her predoctoral internship at Brown University Medical School in August 2014.
- Ateka Contractor and Tory Durham published a paper in 2014 in Psychiatry Research on DSM-5 PTSD.
- Ruby Charak has first authored a paper with Psychological Injury and the Law on PTSD and affect.